Closed in 1952. From Marengo, proceed north on County V66; it will merge with county F15 as it turns west-bound. When V66 splits north, proceed west on F15 for about 3/4 mile to KK Ave; the school is on the NE corner of the intersection. Now a house, with a garage addition on the east side. The first photo is of the west side.