Used 1848 until 1966. Located just south of the SE corner of County Y34 and County E17. One of few schools to have full basement made from quarried limestone, with two limestone pillars holding center beam. Cloak room on west end just inside the door, with two doors to the main school room. The wood frame and siding is now covered with metal. A “tray ceiling” was added in later years to conserve heat, and drops about 10 feet from upper ceiling, hanging on steel pipes. A new bell tower was built and mounted in September 2010. The building is currently used as a community center.