Closed in the 1940s. 1646 O’Connor Rd. Proceed east from Highway US151/SR13 on Mt. Vernon Rd just over 2 miles to O’Connor Rd and turn north. A short distance will be the junction of Bloomington Rd, which angles NW. In that angle is the school, now a house with nice additions and 3-car garage.
This first photo is of the east side, showing the addition of the garage to the north.
The next two are of the south side.
This last shot is of the west side; note the dormer and the addition.