South of Amana. From JCT US6 and US151 South, proceed south on US151 2.5 miles to 190th St and turn east. School will be .6 mile east of US151 on the north side facing west, now used as a machine shed. Originally located .4 mile east at the NW corner of 190th St. and V Ave. The school closed in 1924 and was used as a township hall and as a 4-H club meeting house. In the late 1940s the township meeting place changed to Amana. In 1960 the school was auctioned for $400 and moved to a new cement foundation, raised two feet and the floor removed. A large door was installed on the west side. The blackboard and chimney remain on the east side of the building.
UPDATE 8/2/17: This building was demolished by 2017.