On the south edge of Waukon, on SR9 among the collection of buildings, railroad cars and such next to the Sweeny House of Clocks Museum. Built in 1886 and used until 1968. No information as to where it was relocated from.
These next shots were taken by shooting between curtains on the only two windows with the curtains parted a bit!
Photographed on 10/3/11