In section 19 of Marengo Township. Built ca. 1890, closed 1958. From Ladora, proceed north on CH V52/G Ave to State Hwy 212. G Ave curves to the NW for a short distance, then bends NE, with a final curve to end at 212. If the road had gone straight, the school would originally have sat at the NE corner. Sometime after the school closed it was moved south across the road to a farm, where it is currently used as a machine shed.
The first photo was taken from west of the building, on State Hwy 212.
This second photo was taken from Highway 212.
This last photo was taken from G Ave.