Closed 1952 and converted to a house. From Marengo, proceed north on County V66 to County F15 and turn east. Proceed about 3 miles to PP Ave and turn north. The school is approximately 1/2 mile north, and on the west side of the road. The original front door now has a porch enclosing it, while a new door has been made in the middle window position on the south side of the building.
The first photo showing the original school, is copied from Owen Jones' book, "One-Room School Houses: Iowa County, Iowa 1844 -1966."