Last class was 1962. Originally located at NE corner of 330th St and Y Ave in the SE corner of Iowa County. Was moved one mile west to the Horak Farm, at the SE corner of 330th St and WW Ave. Used as a garage.
The first photo is from Ruth King, via Owen Jones' book, "One -Room School Houses: Iowa County, Iowa 1844 - 1966."
Photographed on 9/21/13