This school is at 405 N. Reno St, at the NW corner of E. Davenport St. Built in 1867. It is now a residence with an addition on the north side. It was obviously moved to this location, but the question is, “from where?” Only one township in Johnson County - by the 1912 plat map - had 11 schools, and that was Oxford. The first photo is looking at the SW corner of the house, and then photographing moving east to the corner and then north to shoot the east side.
Photographed on 10/31/14