This school is part of the Nevada Historical Society’s “Evergreen Lane” collection, located at 1204 H Ave. The school was built in 1874 and was located southeast of Nevada. It was closed after the 1944-1945 school year. It was later moved to the 4-H fairgrounds before being moved to Evergreen Lane.
The following photos were shot through the windows, since the building was locked.