Built in 1898, closed in 1965 and preserved as it was. Still has playground equipment on the property. Two ways to arrive. From Clermont, proceed northwest and west on CR B40/Great River Road for seven miles. The School is on the SE corner of Ironwood Road. From West Union, proceed north on CR W42 to B40 adn then proceed east about 3 miles to Ironwood Road.
Photos taken on 8/3/11