Built in 1928, replacing and older building which was moved down the road and eventually torn down. The school closed in early 1960s and was turned over to the Amish, who finally closed it in 1983. Was in very bad shape when purchased by current owner in 1988 and turned into a home. Bell tower is replica, since the original was sold at auction. From CR W62 and CR F67, proceed east on F67 one mile to James Ave, then proceed south .9 mile. Fire number is 5596 James Ave. On east side of road.
The first photograph is of a photo hanging inside the house, taken on 10/11/14.
The next three photos were taken on 9/25/11