Also known as #3. Located 1.7 miles north of State Highway 64, on the west side of State Highway 62, across from the intersection of 62 and Dark Hollow Rd. Built about 1885 of brick, covered with stucco in the 1920s. Served also as a church for many years. Wood shed was for firewood and the teacher’s horse. Closed after last class in Spring 1955. School was restored during 1976-1978, but by 1993 the structure was becoming dangerously deteriorated due to settling with flooding rains, and by 1995 all furniture and accessories were donated to Millrock School.
Photographed on 10/26/15